Sunday, June 9, 2013

Last day of the Swedish Championships 2013

Final day. Each team had one full time game each. I had two games of refereeing. I had the honor of being the head referee at both the Swedish Championship final and the bronze medal game.

To sum up. A great lacrosse-event took place in Karlstad. With 8 teams at location it was a big lacrosse gathering in Sweden. Thank you KAUIF for a great lacrosse weekend. For me personally it ended up being seven games of refereeing men's games and one and a half game as an umpire of the women's games. I was the only full-time referee at the championship but I hope we can be more in the future. I want to thank all my co-referees!

Finally: Congratulations Farsta for securing another title as Swedish Champions.

No comments:

Post a Comment