Sunday, March 10, 2013

Going to be a referee in Berlin Open 2013

I have recently ended my "career" as a Lacrosse player. I realized the risk of long-term injuries got to big as I simply did not practise enough. So I decided to continue the contribution to the sport by becoming a Lacrosse referee.

I have already been a referee in quite a few games and even the RIC for some tournaments, but I have yet to receive my formal referee education (scheduled in April).

Berlin Open is one of the biggest club tournaments in Europe with 20 mens teams and 12 womens teams. I just got a spot as one of the referees of Berlin open 2013. Tickets are booked. Watch out Berlin, because I am coming back!

1 comment:

  1. We wish you all of luck Daniel in your future career as a Lacrosse Referee. :-)

    ReplyDelete